Weave Vlogging


Starting a hair business can be challenging, even degrading; you don't know where to start, what to do, or how to do it. Many entrepreneurs sell hair that you may not think yours is good enough quality or is selling at the right price. There's so many questions, so many doubt, so many late nights. Thanks to YouTube there's help, motivation, and a blueprint to your dreams. I stumbled upon Crownmevixen on YouTube while trying to find out how to reach a hair vendor. Crownmevixen is a Youtube entrepreneur and lifestylist. Her first video on hair and entrepreneurship started about a year ago, and its content represents most of her videos. The video linked at the bottom is why I choose her as the Vlogger for this week's assignment. In the video, she showed her spunky but stern personality, which helped effectively deliver the content. She gave the 37.6k viewers and me a blueprint for finding the perfect hair vendor for your brand. She broke down sites to use, apps to use for contacting, questions to ask, the type of hair samples to buy, and much more. In her comment section, she was asked why not just give us the vendors instead of searching. Her response is why I continued to follow her. She said, "Finding a vendor is something you should work for and put the energy into actually doing on your own. If you are truly passionate about this you would naturally want to do that. It's so rewarding, I'm so passionate about this I don't want someone to just tell me my vendor. I found this all on my own. Literally gave you the blueprint" (Crownmevixen). This is also why I choose YouTube; it offers so much different content, it helps find you videos based on your subscribing and past searches. It has a certain "realness" to it that I have yet to see on any other platform.

How To Find A Hair Vendor NO Alibaba AliExpress or Vendor Plug | Hair Entrepreneur Vlogs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Who?

A Goodbye to MKTG:370